Technology Infrastructure Replacements InteractivePanels Student & StaffDevice Refresh Second...Read More
View page in English Para el año escolar 2022–23, los estudiantes con transferencia previamente aprobada dentro del distrito, no necesitarán reaplicar cada año para permanecer en la misma escuela. Si los estudiantes en...Read More
View page in English El periodo de transferencia para el año escolar 2022–23 abrirá el 7 de marzo y cierra el 1° de abril. Después del 1° de abril, no se considerarán ni aceptarán solicitudes adicionales de transferencia. El...Read More
mLISD Hardship Scholarship Procedures We understand that paying the non-refundable security deposit may be difficult for some families. We have limited scholarships available for students for families with financial needs. To...Read More
View page in English Yo no tengo acceso al Home Access Center (HAC). ¿Qué puedo hacer? Todas las familias con estudiantes registrados en el distrito deben tener acceso a una cuenta de Home Access Center (HAC). El nombre de...Read More
View page in English ¡Bienvenidos a Leander ISD! En esta página usted encontrará información acerca de las matrículas de estudiantes nuevos, para ingresar al sistema escolar en Leander ISD. Para la información sobre verificación...Read More
View page in English El proceso para registrar en línea a TODOS LOS ESTUDIANTES (PreK, Kindergarten, nuevos y estudiantes actuales) para el año escolar 2023–24 ya está abierto. Usted puede usar esta página para encontrar...Read More
This site is designed for Staff, Students and Parents. Each group has a separate section to find help with technology-related issues. Common Issues & Requests Incident IQ Please see our Incident IQ Guides for tutorials and...Read More
Getting Started Google Drive & Chrome Browser Clearing Cache & Cookies from Chrome – EnglishClearing Cache & Cookies from Chrome – Spanish Video: Clearing Cache & Cookies from Chrome Student Internet Browser...Read More
- LISD School & Community Relations Department Recognized at State Conference March 3, 2024The Leander ISD School & Community Relations (SCR) department earned several honors – highlighted by a Crystal Commendation for Photo Portfolio – for its outstanding work at the 2024 Texas School Public Relations Association (TSPRA) Conference.
- “Destination… Life” Transition Fair March 1, 2024Leander ISD staff and students, and community members from around Central Texas came together on Saturday Feb. 24, 2024 at McNeil High School in Round Rock ISD, for this years annual "Destination... Life" Transition Fair and Conference.
- Student Transfer Window for 2024–25 Now Open March 1, 2024Leander ISD will be offering two transfer opportunities during the month of March. * We will offer our traditional transfer options for currently enrolled students. * We will also offer a "request to remain" transfer option for secondary students who are rezoned for the 2024–2025 school year and qualify to remain at their current campus.
- Careers: Plant Services October 27, 2023We are hiring! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re thinking of the future when we can come together as a community once again, and to do that, we’ll need you! HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Looking for a career change? Want to make a difference in your community? Join our Plant Services department and […]
- Running for the Leander ISD School Board FAQs October 2, 2023How many members are on the Leander ISD School Board and how long do they serve? The Board consists of seven members serving terms of four years, with elections held on the November uniform election date in even numbered years. The terms of half of the Board members, or as near to half as possible, […]
- Election Reminder for Staff October 2, 2023As election season approaches, it is a good time to remind everyone that school district employees are prohibited from using district resources to advocate for or against a particular candidate, party, or measure. District resources include our mail/email systems, as well as campus/classroom/teacher websites and social media accounts. Employees are free to support any political […]