View page in English Yo no tengo acceso al Home Access Center (HAC). ¿Qué puedo hacer? Todas las familias con estudiantes registrados en el distrito deben tener acceso a una cuenta de Home Access Center (HAC). El nombre de...Read More
View page in English ¡Bienvenidos a Leander ISD! En esta página usted encontrará información acerca de las matrículas de estudiantes nuevos, para ingresar al sistema escolar en Leander ISD. Para la información sobre verificación...Read More
View page in English El proceso para registrar en línea a TODOS LOS ESTUDIANTES (PreK, Kindergarten, nuevos y estudiantes actuales) para el año escolar 2022–23 ya está abierto. Usted puede usar esta página para encontrar...Read More
Léelo en español aquí You can use this site to find information about new-student registration (open now for 2022–23), for those entering the Leander ISD system, and for returning-student verification (starting Summer 2022). New...Read More
Léelo en español aquí I do not have access to HAC. Now what? All registered families should have access to a Home Access Center (HAC) account. The user name will be the parents email address that belongs to the family member...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]