The review process for 2022–23 has completed. Please visit the Instructional Materials Selection page to see current-year materials. 2022–23 School Year During the 2022–23 school year, Leander ISD will review the following...Read More
Category: Teaching & Learning
For the last two decades, Leander ISD has been celebrating students in Vocational Services...Read More
The review process for 2021–22 has completed. Please visit the Instructional Materials Selection page to see current-year materials. During the 2021–22 school year, Leander ISD will review the following subjects: K–12 Health...Read More
View page in English En Leander ISD, usamos instrumentos de valoración general de aprendizaje, tales como MAP Growth y los Indicadores de Progreso de Istation (ISIP por sus siglas en inglés), para determinar lo que el estudiante...Read More
Early College High School website The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours),...Read More
All Instructional Materials will be selected using the district process in accordance with Texas State law, Texas Education Agency guidelines, and LISD Board Policy. Teachers will be instrumental in the process of review and...Read More
Léelo en español aquí Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better...Read More
Léelo en español aquí In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. The assessment information...Read More
Students enrolled in CTE courses are encouraged to join and participate in their respective Career & Technical Student Organizations (CTSO). CTSOs provide students the opportunity to apply their CTE curriculum in competitive...Read More
- All Six #1LISD High Schools Perform at Choral Showcase September 19, 2023From Bollywood tunes to choral classics to Mr. Brightside, the 2023 Choral Showcase performance was one to remember.
- Leander ISD Celebrates Campus Technologist Appreciation Week September 18, 2023From September 18–22, Leander ISD is celebrating Campus Tech Appreciation Week alongside National IT Professionals Week.
- Nominations Open for Elementary School #30 Name September 15, 2023Please submit name options for the Elementary School #30 school through our online form below. Names must comply with the rules set in policy CW (Local). The deadline to submit nominations is Sept. 29.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]