mLISD Scholarship Procedures We understand that paying the non-refundable security deposit may be difficult for some families. We have limited scholarships available for students for families with financial needs. To apply for a...Read More
Purpose The primary purpose of student email is for communication with staff, outside resources related to school assignments, and fellow students to collaborate on school assignments. Personal use of the district’s gmail is...Read More
Scholarship Forms If you have a financial hardship and need a Scholarship, please visit this page to obtain a copy of the scholarship form. https://www.leanderisd.org/mlisd_scholarships/ Return the completed form to the...Read More
Key Information The mLISD program is optional for all Secondary and Virtual Learning Academy studentsNon-Refundable Security Deposit: $70 per year ($35 free/reduced lunch) Half-Year Non-Refundable Security Deposit: $35 per year...Read More
We recognize the importance of providing our students and their family with choice and thought it might be helpful to outline some specifications for devices that would work best for students completing their school work in...Read More
Technology Support Technology support is available to both students and staff during the suspension of normal school operations. In addition to Technology Support contact information, we have included details regarding how to...Read More
Leander ISD is committed to safeguarding the physical and emotional well-being of our students, including harmful online trends. We encourage parents and guardians to be vigilant about their children’s activity online. Here are...Read More
- The Compass: Aug. 10, 2022 Back-To-School Edition August 10, 2022As we wind down the summer, we are looking forward to having our students back in school! Here are some important things for you to know as we lean into the new year.
- Board Briefs: August 4, 2022 August 5, 2022During it's Aug. 4 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed COVID protocols, staffing, campus safety, Early College High School, and school finance.
- Dates Set for Class of 2023 Graduation August 5, 2022Leander ISD will salute the graduating Class of 2023 at the HEB Center on May 26 and 27.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]