mLISD Hardship Scholarship Procedures
We understand that paying the non-refundable security deposit may be difficult for some families. We have limited scholarships available for students for families with financial needs.
To apply for a scholarship; follow these steps:
- Read the mLISD Handbook
- If you have a financial hardship and your child needs a Scholarship; please pick up a form in the Counselor’s office at your campus or print the form below and turn it in to the counselor.
- mLISD staff or campus staff will contact you to let you know if the scholarship has been approved. Directions will be provided for picking up a device, if necessary.
- Send an email [email protected] for more information regarding scholarships.
- Purpose of email (i.e Request scholarship)
- Student Name
- Student ID
- Scholarships are no longer required for students who qualify for Free & Reduced meals.
- Hardship scholarships are assessed by a Scholarship Committee. If granted, the scholarship is generally for 1/2 of the annual cost.
- Students cannot apply for the scholarships themselves. The request needs to come from a parent/guardian.