mLISD Scholarship Procedures
We understand that paying the non-refundable security deposit may be difficult for some families. We have limited scholarships available for students for families with financial needs.
To apply for a scholarship; follow these steps:
- Read the mLISD Handbook
- In-Person Student: If you have a financial hardship and your child needs a Scholarship; please pick up a form in the Counselor’s office at your campus or print the form below and turn it in to the counselor.
- Virtual Student: If you have a financial hardship and your child needs a Scholarship; please complete the scholarship form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are unable to print; please send an email to email@example.com and request a scholarship for your child. Be sure to include:
- Student name
- Student ID
- Reason for email (i.e. Scholarship Needed)
- Either mLISD staff or campus staff will contact you to let you know if the scholarship has been approved. Directions will be provided for picking up a device, if necessary.
- There are two types of scholarships: Hardship and Free/Reduced.
- If a student does not qualify for a scholarship based on Free/Reduced lunch status; the hardship scholarship application is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Scholarship Committee will make a decision based on the information provided.
- Students cannot apply for the scholarships themselves. The request needs to come from a parent/guardian.