- District to Host Next Free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic for ages 12 and up November 1 at LEO October 26, 2021Leander ISD will hold a free COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the LEO Center (300 S. West Drive, Leander) from 4-7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 1. First and second doses of the Moderna and Pfizer (age 12 and up) vaccines will be available, as well as Pfizer and Moderna boosters for those eligible. No insurance or ID […]
- I Love My #1LISD: Meeting Jon Kinney October 25, 2021Gateway class provides students a starting point into technology and engineering courses in high school, launching careers and feeding passion along the way. Four Points Middle School Jon Kinney helps his students dive right into a future workforce that continues to be defined. What will jobs look like for students who don’t graduate for another […]
- Lone Star Navy JROTC Cadets Complete Annual Military Inspection October 22, 2021The Lone Star Company Navy JROTC Annual Inspection took place on Wednesday, Oct. 20.
- English Language Arts: Middle & High School Instructional Materials September 14, 2021The purpose of this site is to offer transparency for our Leander ISD community regarding the instructional materials utilized in Secondary ELA classrooms. What Grows Readers? Reading Wellness: The act of building the dispositions, attitudes and skills of reading so that we are all our best reading selves, empowered to think, act, and find joy […]
- ESSER III Plan August 11, 2021The American Rescue Plan signed into law in March by President Joe Biden included $122 billion in Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) funds for school districts across the country, which is the single largest investment in federal elementary and secondary education in the nation’s history. Leander ISD will utilize these funds to accelerate […]
- Remote Learning Program (RLP) August 9, 2021Leander ISD is funding a Remote Learning Program for 300 participants PK-12 for the 2021-2022 school year. On August 13, 2021, the Board of Trustees approved opening the program for nine weeks to students K-6 who were on the waitlist for the remote learning program. Frequently Asked Questions: High School families