- Revised Bell Schedule for 2022-23 School Year June 24, 2022Leander ISD Board of Trustees approved a revised bell schedule that will impact the 2022-23 school year. During the June 13 Board meeting, members voted to place Bus Route Redesign and Bell Schedule on the June 23 agenda. During the meeting, Board members voted to amend the recommendation, approving the following start times: Elementary – […]
- Board Briefs: June 23, 2022 June 24, 2022During the June 23 meeting, Trustees adopted the budget for the 2022-23 school year, revised the bell schedule for the 2022-23 school year and discussed a timeline for the formation of a Citizens’ Facility Advisory Committee.
- Feedback Needed on Use of Federal Funds June 21, 2022The public comment period on the district's use of federal fund is open until Thursday, June 23.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]