View page in English Para el año escolar 2022–23, los estudiantes con transferencia previamente aprobada dentro del distrito, no necesitarán reaplicar cada año para permanecer en la misma escuela. Si los estudiantes en...Read More
Category: Student Transfer
View page in English El periodo de transferencia para el año escolar 2022–23 abrirá el 7 de marzo y cierra el 1° de abril. Después del 1° de abril, no se considerarán ni aceptarán solicitudes adicionales de transferencia. El...Read More
Léelo en español aquí The transfer window for the 2022–23 school year will open March 7 and close April 1. After April 1, additional transfer requests will not be considered or accepted. The transfer window for the 2022–23...Read More
Léelo en español aquí Previously approved intra-district transfer students do not need to re-apply every year when remaining at the same campus. If the previously approved student is changing campuses – from elementary to middle...Read More
- Board Briefs: Sept. 21, 2023 September 23, 2023During its Sept. 21 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Reviewing a recommendation by the Long-Range Planning Committee to build an early childhood center in the northern area of our district * Authorizing LISD to join TEA A-F Accountability Lawsuit * Receiving an update from Legislative Committee ahead of an anticipated […]
- Leander ISD Joins Coalition of School Districts in A-F Accountability Lawsuit September 22, 2023Leander ISD joins dozens of Texas school districts in a lawsuit against the Texas Education Agency regarding its A-F Accountability System.
- All Six #1LISD High Schools Perform at Choral Showcase September 19, 2023From Bollywood tunes to choral classics to Mr. Brightside, the 2023 Choral Showcase performance was one to remember.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]