The Leander ISD “I Am A…” page lists the five different audience types, with each containing relevant links. Please choose the audience you most related to in order to find content tailored to that audience.
- Campus Connection: Block House Creek Elementary May 15, 2022Welcome to Block House Creek Elementary! In this Campus Connection, we're seeing students exploring in the most unique ways.
- Campus Connection: Cedar Park Middle School May 11, 2022In this Campus Connection, Cedar Park Middle School students are leading the way and having tons of fun at the same time!
- Bus Route Redesign and Bell Schedule Adjustment for the 2022-23 School Year May 10, 2022We recognize that meeting the transportation needs of our students was a significant challenge our #1LISD community experienced this school year. Driver and monitor shortages, increased traffic in our area, and an increase in ridership numbers caused multiple routes to arrive at their campuses 15-30 minutes late. We have heard your concerns and continue to […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]
- English Language Arts: Middle & High School Instructional Materials September 14, 2021The purpose of this site is to offer transparency for our Leander ISD community regarding the instructional materials utilized in Secondary ELA classrooms. What Grows Readers? Reading Wellness: The act of building the dispositions, attitudes and skills of reading so that we are all our best reading selves, empowered to think, act, and find joy […]