The Leander ISD “I Am A…” page lists the five different audience types, with each containing relevant links. Please choose the audience you most related to in order to find content tailored to that audience.
- Leander Lazers Medal at 2023 Summer Games May 30, 2023The Leander Lazers walked away from the 2023 Summer Games with a handful of medals, including a 1st place finish in the 100m dash for Luke Martinez. The games were held May 18-21 at Morgan's Wonderland in San Antonio.
- Leander HS, Class of 2023 Graduation May 27, 2023Congratulations to the more than 475 graduates from Leander High School!
- Vandegrift HS, Class of 2023 Graduation May 27, 2023Congratulations to the more than 675 graduates from Vandegrift High School!
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]