The Leander ISD “I Am A…” page lists the five different audience types, with each containing relevant links. Please choose the audience you most related to in order to find content tailored to that audience.
- Super School Visit: Danielson Middle June 23, 2021Interactive, active, and collaborative learning is built into the bones of our newest school, Stacey K. Danielson Middle School. Watch our Board Secretary Elexis Grimes tour the school, see the flexible classrooms, and speak with students about their learning during the 2020-21 school year.
- District to offer virtual learning school for 2021-22 school year June 23, 2021Our Board of Trustees approved a virtual learning school option for the 2021-22 school year to provide 100% remote instruction for PreK thru 12th-grade students with a health-related concern.
- District to host next Listening Leaders session on July 29 June 23, 2021We want to hear from our #1LISD as we launch the 2021-22 school year. Our school district leaders, including Superintendent Bruce Gearing, Ed.D., our leadership team, and our Board of Trustees, will be hosting a Listening Leaders session on July 29.
- mLISD: Scholarships June 17, 2021mLISD Scholarship Procedures We understand that paying the non-refundable security deposit may be difficult for some families. We have limited scholarships available for students for families with financial needs. To apply for a scholarship; follow these steps: Read the mLISD Handbook mLISD Handbook – English mLISD Handbook – Spanish In-Person Student: If you have a financial […]
- COVID-19: Guidance for Summer & Fall 2021 June 1, 2021Leander ISD will continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 in our LISD community and implement prevention strategies to the largest extent practical. Throughout the past year of this Global Pandemic, the number of students and staff contracted and exposed to COVID-19 has varied from day to day and month to month. Currently, our LISD […]
- QUEST-G/T: Summer Testing 2021 May 21, 2021The dates listed below are scheduled for new-to-Leander ISD secondary students or for returning LISD secondary students (entering grades 6-12) who wish to be tested for LISD QUEST-GT services. Use the Registration form to get started. Email email@example.com 2020–21 report cards, any achievement testing or State testing scores. Complete the Health Check form the morning […]