The Leander ISD “I Am A…” page lists the five different audience types, with each containing relevant links. Please choose the audience you most related to in order to find content tailored to that audience.
- Notice of Destruction of Records, Special Education November 30, 2021Leander Independent School District's Special Education Department is preparing to destroy personally identifiable information which was maintained to provide educational services for qualifying students.
- Online Auction for Surplus Items Opens Dec. 3, 2021 November 29, 2021Leander ISD will be auctioning off surplus equipment items beginning Dec. 3, 2021. Items include miscellaneous parts for the following: parts for Lenovo-Palmrest Touchpads; parts for Lenovo Think Pad Yoga; parts for Lenovo Think Pad Chromebooks; Lenovo LCD Touch Screen Assembly; Lenovo Batteries. Auction Details Online Auction through: Lemons Auctioneer and Online Pros — Look for […]
- Board Briefs: Nov. 18, 2021 November 19, 2021At its Nov. 18 meeting, the LISD Board of Trustees reviewed the district’s annual demographer report, approved a charter for the Elementary School 29 naming process, and discussed next steps following the November bond election.
- English Language Arts: Middle & High School Instructional Materials September 14, 2021The purpose of this site is to offer transparency for our Leander ISD community regarding the instructional materials utilized in Secondary ELA classrooms. What Grows Readers? Reading Wellness: The act of building the dispositions, attitudes and skills of reading so that we are all our best reading selves, empowered to think, act, and find joy […]
- ESSER Funds Plan August 11, 2021Leander ISD has received federal stimulus dollars to help offset unexpected costs caused by the pandemic. The federal dollars are provided by the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) fund. ESSER is distributed as four separate programs: ESSER I, ESSER II, ESSER III and ESSER Supplemental. ESSER provides resources for: […]
- Remote Learning Program (RLP) August 9, 2021Leander ISD is funding a Remote Learning Program for 300 participants PK-12 for the 2021-2022 school year. On August 13, 2021, the Board of Trustees approved opening the program for nine weeks to students K-6 who were on the waitlist for the remote learning program. Frequently Asked Questions: High School families