View page in English Leander ISD expande el programa de aprendizaje remoto para aproximadamente 2,025 estudiantes en la lista de espera de los grados K–6. Lea más aquí Nuestra Junta Directiva Escolar aprobó una opción de...Read More
Léelo en español aquí Updated August 2022 Return to In-Person Instruction & Continuity of Service Plan ESSER:Frequently Asked Questions Leander ISD has received federal stimulus dollars to help offset unexpected costs caused...Read More
View page in English Updated August 2022 Plan de regreso a clases presenciales y continuidad de servicios ESSER:Preguntas más frecuentes Leander ISD ha recibido dinero de estímulo federal para ayudar a aliviar los costos...Read More
Léelo en español aquí Remote Conferencing is a separate Texas Education Agency (TEA) approved program from our own RLP. Remote conferencing will be used if we need to temporarily close a classroom or school grade level due to...Read More
COVID-19: Protocolos de Bioseguridad – Plan de regreso seguro a las clases presenciales y continuidad de servicios (Plan RIPICS)
View page in English Plan de regreso seguro a las clases presenciales y continuidad de servicios (Plan RIPICS) Introducción Con la más reciente información y evolución de la ciencia con relación a COVID-19, estamos ahora en...Read More
Updated for Fall 2022 Léelo en español aquí Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services (RIPICS) Plan Introduction With the latest data and evolving science surrounding COVID-19, we are now in a better position...Read More
For any student or staff member who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19, we ask parents/guardians/staff members to complete the appropriate form listed below to notify the district. This is the preferred method of...Read More
Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services (RIPICS) Plan Leander ISD follows the guidance and expertise of national and local health officials to help protect our students and staff from all communicable...Read More
After conducting a Thoughtexchange survey from Sept. 18 – Oct. 2, we identified areas for focus in supporting staff during the COVID-19 pandemic; however, the feedback in that format lacked specific action steps or suggestions for making meaningful changes. In order to generate action steps and collect feedback on in-progress work to support staff, we hosted eight listening sessions from Oct. 14 – Oct. 19.Read More
Live Transcript, new with our Zoom accounts, creates automatic and precise captioning (only automatic in English). For captions in other languages, the feature should be assigned to another participant to type captions in a...Read More
Students will now be required to sign in to Zoom using their Leander ISD Google credentials. If a student already has a Zoom account with their Leander ISD email or Google account, then they will be prompted to consolidate their...Read More
- The Compass: Aug. 10, 2022 Back-To-School Edition August 10, 2022As we wind down the summer, we are looking forward to having our students back in school! Here are some important things for you to know as we lean into the new year.
- Board Briefs: August 4, 2022 August 5, 2022During it's Aug. 4 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed COVID protocols, staffing, campus safety, Early College High School, and school finance.
- Dates Set for Class of 2023 Graduation August 5, 2022Leander ISD will salute the graduating Class of 2023 at the HEB Center on May 26 and 27.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]