View page in English Las matrículas para PreKinder para el año 2022-2023 comenzarán en la...Read More
Category: Early Childhood Education
Leander ISD’s Early Childhood Education services exist to build a strong foundation so that each child is ready to be challenged, encouraged and supported to achieve their highest level of knowledge, skills and...Read More
View in English Antes que las clases presenciales comiencen, nuestros maestros… Crearán un video/foto de ellos mismos para compartir con las familias sin usar una cubierta facial, para que los niños los conozcan antes que...Read More
Léelo en español aquí Before School Starts, Teachers will… Create a video/photo to share with families of self with no face covering and with a face mask on for children to view before school startsLet families know about...Read More
Overview Once the baby is delivered, the student is entitled to six weeks of homebound instruction that can be extended to a maximum of 10 weeks, if the student’s doctor identifies a health complication for the student or her...Read More
The vision of LISD’s Young Parent Services (YPS) program is to ensure that all young parents will graduate feeling connected, empowered, and confident in making healthy choices for themselves and their child’s future...Read More
Parents as Teachers is a free early education program provided by Leander ISD for families with children ages birth to 5 who are interested in learning the best ways to ready their child for school success. These services are...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]