The School Health Advisory Committee, made up of school personnel, community members and parents, recommends a coordinated health program for elementary and middle school students. Leander ISD is committed to having a safe and...Read More
Leander ISD offers after-school enrichment classes, which provide quality educational experiences for currently enrolled LISD students attending prekindergarten through fifth grade. These classes are designed to address the...Read More
Safety and security is our top priority. We believe relationships are critical to successful schools, and ultimately, our families and students are the best partners in keeping our schools safe. Our principals and school...Read More
2023-24 School Year Student & Parent Handbook English MANUAL PARA PADRES Y ESTUDIANTES Y CÓDIGO DE CONDUCTA DEL ESTUDIANTE Student Code of Conduct – English 2022-23 School Year Student & Parent Handbook and Student...Read More
Student Support Services empowers students to overcome challenges, focus on learning and graduate. The department advises assistant principals, assists with parent-related issues and student discipline, and includes coordination...Read More
Leander ISD has student health clinics in 45 schools, staffed by Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Clinic Assistants. The mission of our health services team is to work collaboratively to ensure the health and...Read More
Risk Management strives to protect people and resources so that the focus can be on student learning. Health Services Health Services Forms Community Disease and Health Updates District Health Guidelines Food Allergy Management...Read More
- The Compass: Sept. 27, 2023 September 27, 2023From a stunning display of vocal talent at the Choral Showcase to planting Bluebonnet seeds for the spring, everywhere you look, #1LISD students bring The Leander Way to life.
- Mason Hosts Third Annual Bluebonnet Stomp September 27, 2023On Sept. 22, Mason Elementary held their third annual Bluebonnet Stomp! The Mason Mustangs sprinkled handfuls of seeds on the ground and stomped them into the dirt, ensuring a beautiful bloom in the spring.
- Leander ISD Releases Community-Based Accountability System Report September 26, 2023Leander ISD is excited to share its Community-Based Accountability System (CBAS) report. In its second year, the district is showcasing its commitment to a shared educational vision created by families, staff and students. Rooted in #1LISD’s vision, mission and core beliefs, this comprehensive report features alignment to the district’s Strategic Plan.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]