- Attendance March 11, 2021Regular and punctual attendance is the greatest single factor in school success. Texas Compulsory Attendance Law requires students to attend school regularly, unless otherwise exempted by law. It is the responsibility of the parent and student to cooperate and communicate with the school on all attendance matters. The key to high school graduation is strong […]
- E-cigarettes February 7, 2019LISD has a strict policy against tobacco use on campus, including e-cigarettes, or “vaping.” The district’s student handbook prohibits “possessing, smoking or using tobacco products, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, and any component, part, or accessory for an e-cigarette device.” The district is aware of the rise in vaping use among teenagers nationwide and is taking steps to […]
- Anti-Bullying August 17, 2018As a district, we strive to make our schools safe and effective learning environments for all. Leander ISD has received the No Place for Hate distinction from the ADL Anti-Defamation League at all LISD schools, the central administration office and the district as a whole. Types of Bullying Physical: Hitting or Pushing Social Relational: Spreading rumors, leaving […]
- Flu & COVID Vaccine Clinic October 4, 2022Leander ISD is partnering with Cedar Park Pediatric & Family Medicine to host a Flu & COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic from 8–11:30 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 8, at the LEO Conference Center (300 S. West Drive, Leander, TX 78641). At the clinic, the COVID-19 primary series and boosters will be available. Make an appointment online. An appointment […]
- LISD Celebrates Custodian Appreciation Week: October 3-7 October 3, 2022Leander ISD custodians work night and day to maintain a clean and safe work and learning environment for students, teachers and staff. October 3-7 is Custodian Appreciation Week in LISD, and it’s an opportunity for our community to show our appreciation for the hardworking custodians across all of our campuses. The custodial department’s mission is […]
- Festival of Bands 2022 Preview: Vista Ridge HS October 2, 2022Hear Vista Ridge High School band students describe their 2022 show: "Divisi." Come see VRHS and all of Leander ISD's high schools perform at the 2022 Festival of Bands at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 3, at Gupton Stadium.