Safety and security is our top priority. We believe relationships are critical to successful schools, and ultimately, our families and students are the best partners in keeping our schools safe. Our principals and school...Read More
Category: Safety & Security
Frequently Asked Questions What do visitors need to do when visiting a school with a secure vestibule? Our front receptionists want to create a welcoming environment, while also maintaining processes for our student,...Read More
- Leander ISD Joins Coalition of School Districts in A-F Accountability Lawsuit September 22, 2023Leander ISD joins dozens of Texas school districts in a lawsuit against the Texas Education Agency regarding its A-F Accountability System.
- All Six #1LISD High Schools Perform at Choral Showcase September 19, 2023From Bollywood tunes to choral classics to Mr. Brightside, the 2023 Choral Showcase performance was one to remember.
- Leander ISD Celebrates Campus Technologist Appreciation Week September 18, 2023From September 18–22, Leander ISD is celebrating Campus Tech Appreciation Week alongside National IT Professionals Week.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]