Category: Campus Activities & Support
Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was...Read More
View this page in English “Crear un ambiente de salud y nutrición que promueva el aprendizaje y el bienestar” Menús SodexoMyWay Precios de alimentos Primaria Desayuno para estudiantes: $1.50 Almuerzo para...Read More
View page in English Todos los estudiantes, nuevos y actualmente matriculados, deben completar los requisitos de inmunización para la escuela. El personal de servicios de salud en su escuela puede revisar los expedientes de...Read More
COVID-19: Protocolos de Bioseguridad – Plan de regreso seguro a las clases presenciales y continuidad de servicios (Plan RIPICS)
View page in English Plan de regreso seguro a las clases presenciales y continuidad de servicios (Plan RIPICS) Introducción Con la más reciente información y evolución de la ciencia con relación a COVID-19, estamos ahora en...Read More
Updated for Fall 2022 Léelo en español aquí Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services (RIPICS) Plan Introduction With the latest data and evolving science surrounding COVID-19, we are now in a better position...Read More
Regular and punctual attendance is the greatest single factor in school success. Texas Compulsory Attendance Law requires students to attend school regularly, unless otherwise exempted by law. It is the responsibility of the...Read More
Purpose Leander ISD recognizes the desire of LISD high school students to participate in sports that are not sanctioned or endorsed by the Texas University Interscholastic League (UIL), and these guidelines outline the...Read More
The School Health Advisory Committee, made up of school personnel, community members and parents, recommends a coordinated health program for elementary and middle school students. Leander ISD is committed to having a safe and...Read More
Return to Play Protocol Leander ISD coaches and trainers prioritize safety above competition. This article details our protocols for student athletes experiencing a concussion. Step 1 Contact your high school athletic trainer....Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]