Leander ISD’s athletic program is an integral part of the total school experience for both boys and girls. It is the goal of the LISD athletic program to offer the opportunity of participation to every student who has the ability and desire to do so. However, no student is obligated to take part in athletics, nor is participation in athletics required.
Tickets & Passes
- Pricing and Online Tickets
- Varsity Football Tickets
- Athletic Family Pass
Health, Safety & Forms
- Student-Athlete Forms
- Weather Guidelines
- Voluntary Student Accident Insurance Plans
- Staph Infections
- High School Trainer Contact Information
High School Cheer Program
- Leander ISD high school cheerleading programs are proud to lead the charge to a being a recognized UIL activity.
- Our process of team selection by coaches rather than judges has put LISD in the forefront of building a championship-caliber athletic cheer program.
- During the tryouts, athletes are evaluated on their execution of skills in six categories: cheer, dance, advanced jumps, stunting, standing tumbling and running tumbling.
- Team selection is determined by positions in stunting and the level of execution of skills aforementioned skills, just as any athlete is evaluated in their sport.
- Announcement of teams are posted after the tryout week has ended.
For more information, please contact Megan Liles, Assistant Director, Fine Arts.
High School Club Sports
News & Announcements
Thank you to our video scoreboard partners!
For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The Leander Independent School District is not associated with, endorse, recommend or favor any specific outside youth athletic club, group or organization. The views and opinions, practices and processes expressed by said groups do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Leander Independent School District or the district’s athletic program.