9.01.22 ~ Accepting feedback for future Schools of Choice8.25.22 ~ LISD considers new Schools of...Read More
Early College High School website The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours),...Read More
Léelo en español aquí Remote Conferencing is a separate Texas Education Agency (TEA) approved program from our own RLP. Remote conferencing will be used if we need to temporarily close a classroom or school grade level due to...Read More
Leander ISD will continue to offer remote learning for the 2022–23 school year. The Leander ISD Virtual Learning Academy will serve students in grades K-8. Students must reside in the Leander ISD attendance area and must satisfy...Read More
The Texas State Board of Education requires school districts to offer Examinations for Acceleration (EA) at every grade level and for every subject area offered in grades K–12. LISD uses tests from the University of Texas High...Read More
2022–23 Course Catalog High School 2022–23 High School Course Catalog: English2022–23 High School Course Catalog: Spanish2022–23 Programs of Study Middle School 2022–23 Middle School Course Catalog: English2022–23 Middle School...Read More
Leander ISD implements two aspects of International Baccalaureate: Primary Years Programme for students at the elementary school level. In LISD, the Primary Years Programme (or PYP) is at Grandview Hills Elementary and...Read More
The Leander ISD Global Languages and Cultures Department is committed to the academic success for all students through culturally responsive practices and collaboration between home, school and community, leading to enriched...Read More
Support For Every Student, Every Day The mission of the Leander ISD Counseling Services Department is to provide a proactive and comprehensive counseling program for all students. Counseling Services partners with...Read More
Leander ISD is committed to helping all students plan for a bright and promising future. Our district prides itself on providing an academically rigorous and challenging program for all students. Ours is a college-going culture,...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]