The review process for 2021–22 has completed. Please visit the Instructional Materials Selection page to see current-year materials. During the 2021–22 school year, Leander ISD will review the following subjects: K–12 Health...Read More
View page in English En Leander ISD, usamos instrumentos de valoración general de aprendizaje, tales como MAP Growth y los Indicadores de Progreso de Istation (ISIP por sus siglas en inglés), para determinar lo que el estudiante...Read More
All Instructional Materials will be selected using the district process in accordance with Texas State law, Texas Education Agency guidelines, and LISD Board Policy. Teachers will be instrumental in the process of review and...Read More
Léelo en español aquí In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. The assessment information...Read More
LISD high school programs incorporate passions into college and occupational skills needed in the work force. With a positive environment, students can experience community and be challenged academically to achieve the highest...Read More
The review process for 2020–21 has completed. Please visit the Instructional Materials Selection page to see current-year materials. During the 2020–21 school year, Leander ISD reviewed the following subjects: AP Social Studies...Read More
The Community Curriculum Advisory Committee (CCAC) is a group of LISD parents, teachers, principals, students, business and community members who gather with the primary function to advise on the written, taught, and tested...Read More
View page in English Inscripciones para Kindergarten AHORA abiertas La visión de Kindergarten es que todo graduado de Kindergarten esté preparado con una base social, emocional, física y académica para ser estudiantes...Read More
Léelo en español aquí Kindergarten Registration is NOW Open Our Kindergarten Vision is that each kindergarten graduate is prepared with a foundation of social, emotional, physical, and academic skills to become a productive...Read More
¡Bienvenidos! Welcome to the new school year! Volunteers are needed to make this program a success. Please consider volunteering for this very rewarding program. Training is provided for all volunteers interested. The purpose of...Read More
The Leander ISD World Languages Department (LOTE) promotes the study of both modern and ancient languages and cultures, and communication for today’s multilingual, and multicultural world. We provide students with a solid...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]