2022–23 Course Catalog High School 2022–23 High School Course Catalog: English2022–23 High School Course Catalog: Spanish2022–23 Programs of Study Middle School 2022–23 Middle School Course Catalog: English2022–23 Middle School...Read More
Category: Counseling Services
Support For Every Student, Every Day The mission of the Leander ISD Counseling Services Department is to provide a proactive and comprehensive counseling program for all students. Counseling Services partners with...Read More
Effective Nov. 2 several changes will be made to the process for requesting transcripts through Parchment. Leander ISD students will now receive five free electronic transcripts while enrolled in an LISD high school if they submit their request through Parchment.Read More
See the new GPA & Rank Policy beginning with the Class of 2025 listed below Students, please review all information fully before ordering transcripts. If the Withhold Class Rank Form is not submitted prior to...Read More
- LISD Teams Compete at DI Globals; VHS Team 1 Wins Engineering Challenge August 15, 2022Vandegrift High School Destination Imagination (DI) Team 1 placed first in their category – the “Roll With It” engineering challenge – at the 2022 DI Global Competition in Kansas City at the end of May. Vandegrift HS DI Team 1 was one of six LISD teams to compete in the DI Global Finals. Their challenge […]
- Laces for Leander Holds Annual Shoe Drive for LISD Students August 12, 2022On Aug. 3, teams from four Leander ISD football teams participated in a competition to "Stuff the Truck" at Toyota Cedar Park.
- The Compass: Aug. 10, 2022 Back-To-School Edition August 10, 2022As we wind down the summer, we are looking forward to having our students back in school! Here are some important things for you to know as we lean into the new year.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]