- Transcript Request October 26, 2020Effective Nov. 2 several changes will be made to the process for requesting transcripts through Parchment. Leander ISD students will now receive five free electronic transcripts while enrolled in an LISD high school if they submit their request through Parchment.
- Class Ranking August 1, 2018Students, please review all information fully before ordering transcripts. If the Withhold Class Rank Form is not submitted prior to ordering your transcripts via Parchment, your rank will be included. This document includes an overview of how LISD reports class rank, a worksheet to use in determining whether to report rank, as well as the official Withhold Class […]
- Virtual College Fair, April 6 March 30, 2021Leander ISD and the Austin Regional Counselors, a network of college admissions representatives, have partnered to offer a virtual college fair open to all Leander ISD students grades 9 through 12. Representatives from 38 colleges and universities will be available through Zoom from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on April 6th. A list of participating colleges […]
- The Compass Newsletter #10 January 29, 2021With January just about in the books, here’s important information on how you can help the district improve, the latest elementary zoning scenarios, and more! Annual School Quality Survey Learn about New Elementary Attendance Zone Scenarios Listening Sessions for Graduate Profile Bad Weather Make-up Day, April 12 Celebrate our School Counselors Multilingual Resource Library Register […]
- National School Counseling Week and Mental Health Minute Launch January 26, 2021Leander ISD is proud to honor its more than 100 school counseling staff members throughout the district during National School Counseling Week, Feb. 1-5, 2021.