This site is designed for Staff, Students and Parents. Each group has a separate section to find help with technology-related issues. Common Issues & Requests Incident IQ Please see our Incident IQ Guides for tutorials and...Read More
Leander ISD is committed to both the delivery of cutting-edge instructional technology and the assurance of security and privacy for our staff and students. District standards and practices exist to comply with federal and state...Read More
Léelo en español aquí Home Access Center Login Returning Student Verification 2023-24 for students who were enrolled for the 2022–23 school year is now open. Primary Guardians will be able to access the enrollment verification...Read More
Availability of Access by Students Access to the District’s electronic communications system, including the Internet, shall be made available to students exclusively for instructional purposes and in accordance with...Read More
Aligned with the grade level focus, curriculum teams embed lessons using technology into core subject areas creating a seamless integration of technology and content curriculum. Technology in the Classrooms LISD classrooms are...Read More
Information Technology encompasses the functions of technical operations and client service support, assessment and accountability, information management, and reporting. Vision: ITS continuously improves the way technology is...Read More
- Board Briefs: Sept. 21, 2023 September 23, 2023During its Sept. 21 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Reviewing a recommendation by the Long-Range Planning Committee to build an early childhood center in the northern area of our district * Authorizing LISD to join TEA A-F Accountability Lawsuit * Receiving an update from Legislative Committee ahead of an anticipated […]
- Leander ISD Joins Coalition of School Districts in A-F Accountability Lawsuit September 22, 2023Leander ISD joins dozens of Texas school districts in a lawsuit against the Texas Education Agency regarding its A-F Accountability System.
- All Six #1LISD High Schools Perform at Choral Showcase September 19, 2023From Bollywood tunes to choral classics to Mr. Brightside, the 2023 Choral Showcase performance was one to remember.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]