This site is designed for Staff, Students and Parents. Each group has a separate section to find help with technology-related issues. Service Status Scheduled & Known Outages Click here to view outages. Common Issues &...Read More
Leander ISD is committed to both the delivery of cutting-edge instructional technology and the assurance of security and privacy for our staff and students. District standards and practices exist to comply with federal and state...Read More
Léelo en español aquí Home Access Center Login Home Access Center (HAC) provides families with an online tool where they can view helpful student information to support and guide their children through the educational process....Read More
Availability of Access by Students Access to the District’s electronic communications system, including the Internet, shall be made available to students exclusively for instructional purposes and in accordance with...Read More
Aligned with the grade level focus, curriculum teams embed lessons using technology into core subject areas creating a seamless integration of technology and content curriculum. Technology in the Classrooms LISD classrooms are...Read More
Information Technology encompasses the functions of technical operations and client service support, assessment and accountability, information management, and reporting. Vision: ITS continuously improves the way technology is...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]