Leander ISD is committed to both the delivery of cutting-edge instructional technology and the assurance of security and privacy for our staff and students. District standards and practices exist to comply with federal and state law as well as community expectations for protection against identity theft, harassment, unauthorized data collection, and other harms. Leander ISD is also committed to partnering with our families, teachers, and students to promote the responsible use of digital resources and to reinforce digital behaviors which protect personal security and privacy inside and outside of the District.
Additional Parent Resources
- Parent Guide to Educational Data
- Control Your Phone. Don’t Let it Control You
- 8 Must-Have Parental Control and Phone Monitoring Apps
- Drive Home Digital Citizenship with #DeviceFreeDinner
- Cyberbullying | What is cyberbullying?
- Apple Unveils Ways to Help Limit iPhone Usage
- Be Internet Awesome
- Common Sense Education
- Parent Concerns