Information Technology encompasses the functions of technical operations and client service support, assessment and accountability, information management, and reporting.
Vision: ITS continuously improves the way technology is used to transform education, communication, collaboration and success for all district communities.
- Focus on student success
- Cultivate a continuous improvement mindset
- Develop partnerships through effective two-way communication flow
- Improve efficiency and alignment of resources to district goals
- Create feedback loops to anticipate technology needs
Who We Are
As a team we are committed to leveraging the way information and resources are used in LISD to transform how we learn, work, and improve.
We Do This By
- Holding an unwavering focus on client needs
- Improving relationships, efficiency, and alignment
- Aligning resources to district goals
- Creating feedback loops to proactively anticipate client needs and align resources
- Developing partnerships through effective two-way communication flow
Leander ISD renews as one of 17 school districts nationwide to achieve the Trusted Learning Environment (TLE) seal. The TLE Seal is the nation’s only data privacy seal for school systems, focused on building a culture of trust and transparency and focuses on the privacy of student data.
For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page.
Questions / Comments
- Leander ISD Help Desk
Submit Support Ticket
Wednesday: 8 p.m. – Midnight
LISD currently has reserved Wednesday evenings for routine scheduled maintenance, upgrades, and system modifications. There may be service outages during this time. ITS will take every step possible to minimize the impact of these outages.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Cyber Security Training
House Bill 3834, passed by the 86th Texas Legislature, requires local government employees and elected officials to take annual cybersecurity training. The bill also requires the governing body of the local government to verify and report on the annual training completion by employees.
Leander ISD complies with these requirements through our approved online training partner, accessible at training.leanderisd.org. Additional details are available in the LISD Cyber Security Training Plan.