- mLISD: Scholarships June 17, 2021mLISD Scholarship Procedures We understand that paying the non-refundable security deposit may be difficult for some families. We have limited scholarships available for students for families with financial needs. To apply for a scholarship; follow these steps: Read the mLISD Handbook mLISD Handbook – English mLISD Handbook – Spanish In-Person Student: If you have a financial […]
- Preguntas Más Frecuentes Sobre el Programa mLISD February 22, 2021Preguntas para los Padres Preguntas de los estudiantes
- mLISD: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) February 22, 2021Parent Questions Student Questions
- The Compass Newsletter – Summer 2021 July 14, 2021We hope you’re having a fun, safe summer! With the first day of the 20201–22 school year less than a month away, here’s what you need to know as we prepare for August!
- Stay Connected with the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program May 7, 2021The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has announced that consumers can begin applying for and enrolling in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program on May 12, 2021. The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying low-income households. If your household is eligible, you can receive: Up to a $50/month discount on […]
- The Compass Newsletter #17 May 5, 2021As we zoom through the final month of the school year, here’s important information to help you maintain momentum through May! In this issue: Our Super School Visit to Block House Creek Elementary premieres! Register/Verify your student NOW for the 2021-22 School Year Information for 2021-22 School Year Reserve your student’s mLISD Laptop Off-Campus P.E. PACE Math LISD […]