- Preguntas Más Frecuentes Sobre el Programa mLISD February 22, 2021Preguntas para los Padres Preguntas de los estudiantes
- mLISD: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) February 22, 2021Parent Questions Student Questions
- mLISD: Student Email February 22, 2021Purpose The primary purpose of student email is for communication with staff, outside resources related to school assignments, and fellow students to collaborate on school assignments. Personal use of the district’s gmail is permitted, providing that this does not interfere with or disrupt the school or classroom.environment. Use of student email will align with the […]
- The Compass Newsletter #15 April 7, 2021Welcome to the 15th edition of the 2020-2021Compass newsletter! Spring has sprung and there’s lots going on around the district. Learn what’s in store for the 2021-22 school year and what you and your students will need. In this issue: Super School Visits Register your student NOW for the 2021-22 School Year Information for 2021-22 […]
- Secure Your Students’ mLISD Laptop For the 2021-22 School Year March 31, 2021On April 1, students in grades 6 – 11 can choose to participate in mLISD, the district’s laptop 1:1 program for the 2021-2022 school year. Students who currently have a device and pay the maintenance fee for the upcoming school year will be able to keep their devices over the summer and bring them to […]
- Collecting Information on User Experience, Delaying Decision To Block YouTube August 24, 2020We are working hard to collect information on user experience to optimize learning for our students. Based on current network utilization, we are delaying our decision to block YouTube.