The Bond Oversight Committee (BOC) is an administrative committee of 25 community members. The BOC reviews the status of capital projects, bond expenditures, project schedules and the timelines of bond projects. Committee...Read More
Map of Leander ISD: Google Maps Map of Leander ISD: PDF Elementary Schools Akin ESBagdad ESBlock House Creek ESCamacho ESCox ESCypress ESDeer Creek ESFaubion ESGiddens ESGrandview Hills ESKnowles ESLarkspur ESLaura Welch Bush...Read More
Léelo en español aquí The Facilities team will lead the Board in a district-wide attendance zoning exercise during the Dec. 16 Board of Trustees meeting. The exercise will show how the district could maximize building...Read More
Attendance Zones Attendance Zones Attendance Zones MapsFuture Attendance ZoningSchool Feeder PatternsStreet Directory Listing Construction In Leander ISD, our construction team works to build and maintain outstanding, versatile...Read More
The safety and health of our employees and students is our top priority. In addition to the thorough cleaning of the office and school before employees and students return, the cleaning steps outlined in the COVID-19 Health...Read More
Bond Project History 2003 Bond Projects2006 Bond Projects2007 Bond Projects2007 Bond Authorization – 2014 Bond Sale Project List Major Maintenance 2022 10-year Capital Renewal Plan2022 10-year Capital Renewal Presentation...Read More
Overview The district receives an annual demographic report that predicts population shifts within LISD boundaries. This helps in planning for new facility construction and the balancing of staff and district resources. Archive...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]