The Bond Oversight Committee (BOC) is an administrative committee of 25 community members. The BOC reviews the status of capital projects, bond expenditures, project schedules and the timelines of bond projects. Committee...Read More
Map of Leander ISD: Google Maps Map of Leander ISD: PDF Elementary Schools Akin ESBagdad ESBlock House Creek ESCamacho ESCox ESCypress ESDeer Creek ESFaubion ESGiddens ESGrandview Hills ESKnowles ESLarkspur ESLaura Welch Bush...Read More
Léelo en español aquí The Facilities team will lead the Board in a district-wide attendance zoning exercise during the Dec. 16 Board of Trustees meeting. The exercise will show how the district could maximize building...Read More
Attendance Zones Attendance Zones Attendance Zones MapsFuture Attendance ZoningSchool Feeder PatternsStreet Directory Listing Construction In Leander ISD, our construction team works to build and maintain outstanding, versatile...Read More
The safety and health of our employees and students is our top priority. In addition to the thorough cleaning of the office and school before employees and students return, the cleaning steps outlined in the COVID-19 Health...Read More
Bond Project History 2003 Bond Projects2006 Bond Projects2007 Bond Projects2007 Bond Authorization – 2014 Bond Sale Project List Major Maintenance 2021 10-year Capital Renewal Plan Facility Construction History Campuses...Read More
Overview The district receives an annual demographic report that predicts population shifts within LISD boundaries. This helps in planning for new facility construction and the balancing of staff and district resources. Archive...Read More
- The Compass: Aug. 10, 2022 Back-To-School Edition August 10, 2022As we wind down the summer, we are looking forward to having our students back in school! Here are some important things for you to know as we lean into the new year.
- Board Briefs: August 4, 2022 August 5, 2022During it's Aug. 4 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed COVID protocols, staffing, campus safety, Early College High School, and school finance.
- Dates Set for Class of 2023 Graduation August 5, 2022Leander ISD will salute the graduating Class of 2023 at the HEB Center on May 26 and 27.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]