View page in English Las zonas de asistencia de Leander ISD delinean a qué escuela primaria, secundaria o preparatoria asisten los niños de un vecindario o zona en particular. Listado de directorio de calles El listado de...Read More
Category: Attendance Zones
Léelo en español aquí The Facilities team will lead the Board in a district-wide attendance zoning exercise during the Dec. 16 Board of Trustees meeting. The exercise will show how the district could maximize building...Read More
This report covers the Thoughtexchange survey on the school attendance zone ES 28 and 29 scenario A. Overall, most people agree that the scenarios aligned with our Board-approved charter at a rate of 57%.Read More
View page in English Los miembros de la Junta Directiva Escolar aprobaron la recomendación del personal para la zonificación de las escuelas primaria en los escenarios 28B y 29B. Leander ISD está trabajando en rezonificar las...Read More
Leander ISD is working to rezone elementary schools for the opening of Tarvin Elementary School in August 2021 (currently under construction near the Palmera Ridge subdivision off Ronald Reagan Blvd. in Leander) and Elementary School 29 in August 2022 (planned for the Bryson subdivision near 183A and south of TX-29 in Leander). ES 29 is expected for the 2022-23 school year but has not been approved for construction as we monitor enrollment growth and state public school funding during the COVID-19 pandemic.Read More
- Board Briefs: August 4, 2022 August 5, 2022During it's Aug. 4 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed COVID protocols, staffing, campus safety, Early College High School, and school finance.
- Dates Set for Class of 2023 Graduation August 5, 2022Leander ISD will salute the graduating Class of 2023 at the HEB Center on May 26 and 27.
- Early College High School opens as newest School of Choice in LISD August 4, 2022Early College High School (ECHS) joins New Hope High School and the Virtual Learning Academy as the newest School of Choice offering in Leander ISD. The school is an open enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn an associate’s degree (up to 60 hours or two years of college […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]