The Bond Oversight Committee (BOC) is an administrative committee of 25 community members. The BOC reviews the status of capital projects, bond expenditures, project schedules and the timelines of bond projects.
- Bond Project Website Launches to Provide Construction & Status Updates November 15, 2023As a resource to the #1LISD community to learn more about Bond 2023 projects and track their progress, the district has created a new Bond & Construction Projects page.
- Board Briefs: Oct. 26, 2023 October 27, 2023During its Oct. 26 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Spotlight on Learning: Henry MS Honor Band * Board Approves Bond Oversight Committee’s recommendation of Early Childhood Center * Bond 2023: Project Funds Released For Campus Modernizations * Demographic Report Continues to Show Growth, Rate Slower than Previous Years * Legislative […]
- Board Briefs: Oct. 5, 2023 October 7, 2023During its Oct. 5 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Spotlight on Learning: Early College HS * Attendance Zoning Process Set to Begin for Elementary School #30 * Community-Based Accountability System 2022–23 Report * Board Approves Updated Legislative Priorities for October Special Session * Resolution Approved Supporting & Promoting Culture of […]
- Bond 2023: Results May 5, 2023Proposition A THE ISSUANCE OF $698,330,000 OF BONDS BY THE LEANDER INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR SCHOOL FACILITIES, THE PURCHASE OF NECESSARY SITES FOR SCHOOL FACILITIES, BUSES AND VEHICLES AND THE IMPOSITION OF A TAX SUFFICIENT TO PAY THE PRINCIPAL OF AND INTEREST ON THE BONDS AND THE COST OF ANY CREDIT AGREEMENTS. THIS IS A […]
- Bond 2021: Election Results November 3, 2021Unofficial Election Results from November 2021 Proposition No. A THE ISSUANCE OF $727,210,817 OF BONDS BY THE LEANDER INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR SCHOOL FACILITIES, THE NECESSARY SITES FOR SCHOOL FACILITIES, BUSES AND VEHICLES AND THE IMPOSITION OF A TAX SUFFICIENT TO PAY THE PRINCIPAL OF AND INTEREST ON THE BONDS. THIS IS A PROPERTY TAX […]
- Bond 2017 February 23, 2021Leander ISD passed a bond election to address the needs of growth and safety. LISD serves more than 40,000 students across 42 schools and 200 square miles. The district is expected to grow by about 1,200 new students each year.