All Instructional Materials will be selected using the district process in accordance with Texas State law, Texas Education Agency guidelines, and LISD Board Policy. Teachers will be instrumental in the process of review and...Read More
LISD high school programs incorporate passions into college and occupational skills needed in the work force. With a positive environment, students can experience community and be challenged academically to achieve the highest...Read More
Details and Actions Steps for Community Concern Regarding High School English Language Arts Instructional Materials The Community Curriculum Advisory Committee (CCAC) is a group of LISD parents, teachers, principals, students,...Read More
2022–23 Course Catalog High School 2022–23 High School Course Catalog: English2022–23 High School Course Catalog: Spanish2022–23 Programs of Study Middle School 2022–23 Middle School Course Catalog: English2022–23 Middle School...Read More
LISD middle school curriculum servers as the bridge between the foundations taught in elementary school and the exploration of skills and talents in high school. Through middle school, students can discover their passions and...Read More
The elementary curriculum provides the framework for instruction in Leander ISD. It promotes understanding, facilitates the transfer of knowledge to new and different settings and supports differentiation to meet the needs of...Read More
The Instruction and Professional Learning department empowers Leander ISD staff, providing a variety of developmental opportunities throughout the year. Check out the IPL site for more information (employee sign in...Read More
Leander ISD is committed to helping all students plan for a bright and promising future. Our district prides itself on providing an academically rigorous and challenging program for all students. Ours is a college-going culture,...Read More
The Assessment and Accountability department serves in various capacities for the district, facilitating all state assessment processes including STAAR (all versions), TAKS and TELPAS; collecting, analyzing and reporting a...Read More
- Board Briefs: August 4, 2022 August 5, 2022During it's Aug. 4 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed COVID protocols, staffing, campus safety, Early College High School, and school finance.
- Dates Set for Class of 2023 Graduation August 5, 2022Leander ISD will salute the graduating Class of 2023 at the HEB Center on May 26 and 27.
- Early College High School opens as newest School of Choice in LISD August 4, 2022Early College High School (ECHS) joins New Hope High School and the Virtual Learning Academy as the newest School of Choice offering in Leander ISD. The school is an open enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn an associate’s degree (up to 60 hours or two years of college […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]