- The mLISD program is optional for all secondary students
- Non-Refundable Security Deposit: $70 per year ($35 free/reduced lunch)
- Half-Year Non-Refundable Security Deposit: $35 per year ($17.50 free/reduced lunch)
Dec. 1, 2021–March 30, 2022
- Check with campus counselors for scholarship options
Acceptable Forms of Payment
EdPay: Credit Cards
- Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
- EdPay is used for student transfers, summer school, after-school enrichment, ACT, parking permits, summer camps, etc.
Campus: Cash, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order
- Print out and complete the mLISD Student and Parent Acceptance Form
- Bring the Acceptance form and cash directly to the campus.
Do you have an EdPay account set up?
These Existing Account instructions provide directions on paying for a device with an existing EdPay Account.
These New Account instructions provide directions on creating an account and adding a child.
This option is for those who have already paid the non-refundable security deposit but need to pay a fine. Click the login link in the top right corner of the page.
PLEASE NOTE: Fine are note automatically added to EdPay. If you’d like to pay by credit card, please make this request at your campus or email [email protected].
Many of our students need help paying the yearly non-refundable security deposit. Please consider donating to help other children participate in the mLISD program. Directions on donating to the mLISD program