- mLISD: Scholarships June 17, 2021mLISD Hardship Scholarship Procedures We understand that paying the non-refundable security deposit may be difficult for some families. We have limited scholarships available for students for families with financial needs. To apply for a scholarship; follow these steps: Please Note: Scholarship Forms
- Preguntas Más Frecuentes Sobre el Programa mLISD February 22, 2021Preguntas para los Padres Preguntas de los estudiantes
- mLISD: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) February 22, 2021Parent Questions Student Questions
- New mLISD Devices to be Phased In; Security Deposit Amounts Reduced for 2023–24 March 21, 2023During the 2023-2024 school year, Leander ISD will be making some exciting changes to the mLISD program. Some of these changes will be immediate, and some will be phased in over a period of 3-4 years.
- The Compass Newsletter – Summer 2021 July 14, 2021We hope you’re having a fun, safe summer! With the first day of the 20201–22 school year less than a month away, here’s what you need to know as we prepare for August!
- Stay Connected with the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program May 7, 2021The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has announced that consumers can begin applying for and enrolling in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program on May 12, 2021. The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying low-income households. If your household is eligible, you can receive: Up to a $50/month discount on […]