For the last two decades, Leander ISD has been celebrating students in Vocational Services...Read More
Category: Transition Planning
Your Bond Dollars at Work: Visit our Bond website to learn more. Read more about completed, current and upcoming Special Education 18+ Transition Services projects. Skills for Enhancing Lifelong Fulfillment (SELF) Transition...Read More
Self-Determination: Acting as the primary causal agent in one’s life and making decisions and choices regarding one’s quality of life free from undue external influence or interference. Self Determination for...Read More
Our goal in transition planning is to graduate students to meaningful, sustainable lives with the greatest independence possible. Depending on the student that life can include anything from attending a 4-year university to job...Read More
High School Transition Services Student and Parent Guide to Graduation in Texas LISD Transition Services Slide Guide LISD Transition Services Slide Guide Spanish Age of Majority (Transfer of Rights Visual) Vocational Services...Read More
2023 Dream Big Video 2023 LIVE Celebration Ceremony Video In LISD, the goal of Transition Planning and Services is to graduate students to meaningful, sustainable lives regardless of their disability. Our system capitalizes on...Read More
- “Destination… Life” Transition Fair March 1, 2024Leander ISD staff and students, and community members from around Central Texas came together on Saturday Feb. 24, 2024 at McNeil High School in Round Rock ISD, for this years annual "Destination... Life" Transition Fair and Conference.
- Student Transfer Window for 2024–25 Now Open March 1, 2024Leander ISD will be offering two transfer opportunities during the month of March. * We will offer our traditional transfer options for currently enrolled students. * We will also offer a "request to remain" transfer option for secondary students who are rezoned for the 2024–2025 school year and qualify to remain at their current campus.
- Good Luck at State: Girls Basketball March 1, 2024Good luck to the Cedar Park High School girls basketball team, playing in the UIL State Girls Basketball Semifinals at the Alamodome in San Antonio. The Timberwolves will play Mansfield Timberview Feb. 29 at 8:30 p.m.
- Careers: Plant Services October 27, 2023We are hiring! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re thinking of the future when we can come together as a community once again, and to do that, we’ll need you! HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Looking for a career change? Want to make a difference in your community? Join our Plant Services department and […]
- Running for the Leander ISD School Board FAQs October 2, 2023How many members are on the Leander ISD School Board and how long do they serve? The Board consists of seven members serving terms of four years, with elections held on the November uniform election date in even numbered years. The terms of half of the Board members, or as near to half as possible, […]
- Election Reminder for Staff October 2, 2023As election season approaches, it is a good time to remind everyone that school district employees are prohibited from using district resources to advocate for or against a particular candidate, party, or measure. District resources include our mail/email systems, as well as campus/classroom/teacher websites and social media accounts. Employees are free to support any political […]