mLISD Hardship Scholarship Procedures We understand that paying the non-refundable security deposit may be difficult for some families. We have limited scholarships available for students for families with financial needs. To...Read More
This site is designed for Staff, Students and Parents. Each group has a separate section to find help with technology-related issues. Common Issues & Requests Incident IQ Please see our Incident IQ Guides for tutorials and...Read More
Purpose The primary purpose of student email is for communication with staff, outside resources related to school assignments, and fellow students to collaborate on school assignments. Personal use of the district’s gmail is...Read More
Scholarship Forms If you have a financial hardship and need a Scholarship, please visit this page to obtain a copy of the scholarship form. https://www.leanderisd.org/mlisd_scholarships/ Return the completed form to the...Read More
2023-2024 Program/Price Changes Key Information The mLISD program is optional for all Secondary and Virtual Learning Academy students Non-Refundable Security Deposit: Payment window open 3/30/2023 High School Students: $60.00...Read More
We recognize the importance of providing our students and their family with choice and thought it might be helpful to outline some specifications for devices that would work best for students completing their school work in...Read More
- The Compass: Sept. 27, 2023 September 27, 2023From a stunning display of vocal talent at the Choral Showcase to planting Bluebonnet seeds for the spring, everywhere you look, #1LISD students bring The Leander Way to life.
- Mason Hosts Third Annual Bluebonnet Stomp September 27, 2023On Sept. 22, Mason Elementary held their third annual Bluebonnet Stomp! The Mason Mustangs sprinkled handfuls of seeds on the ground and stomped them into the dirt, ensuring a beautiful bloom in the spring.
- Leander ISD Releases Community-Based Accountability System Report September 26, 2023Leander ISD is excited to share its Community-Based Accountability System (CBAS) report. In its second year, the district is showcasing its commitment to a shared educational vision created by families, staff and students. Rooted in #1LISD’s vision, mission and core beliefs, this comprehensive report features alignment to the district’s Strategic Plan.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]