Leander ISD offers certain courses students can take at the middle school level to further prepare...Read More
The Texas State Board of Education requires school districts to offer Examinations for Acceleration (EA) at every grade level and for every subject area offered in grades K–12. LISD uses tests from the University of Texas High...Read More
Exam for Acceleration According to Texas State Board of Education rules, school districts must offer Examinations for Acceleration (EA) at every grade level and for every subject area offered in grades K-12. To help schools...Read More
2022–23 Course Catalog High School 2022–23 High School Course Catalog: English2022–23 High School Course Catalog: Spanish2022–23 Programs of Study Middle School 2022–23 Middle School Course Catalog: English2022–23 Middle School...Read More
LISD middle school curriculum servers as the bridge between the foundations taught in elementary school and the exploration of skills and talents in high school. Through middle school, students can discover their passions and...Read More
Mission: AVID’s mission is to close the opportunity gap by preparing all students for college readiness and success in a global society. AVID is implemented in more than 7,500 schools in 47 states across the U.S., plus schools...Read More
Advanced academic programs are a high priority in Leander ISD, with a goal of challenging each and every child to learn to their maximum ability. LISD works diligently to develop and coordinate a full range of academic programs...Read More
- The Compass: Aug. 10, 2022 Back-To-School Edition August 10, 2022As we wind down the summer, we are looking forward to having our students back in school! Here are some important things for you to know as we lean into the new year.
- Board Briefs: August 4, 2022 August 5, 2022During it's Aug. 4 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed COVID protocols, staffing, campus safety, Early College High School, and school finance.
- Dates Set for Class of 2023 Graduation August 5, 2022Leander ISD will salute the graduating Class of 2023 at the HEB Center on May 26 and 27.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]