Leander ISD offers a variety of aligned courses students can take in middle school to prepare them...Read More
The Texas State Board of Education requires school districts to offer Examinations for Acceleration (EA) at every grade level and for every subject area offered in grades K–12. LISD uses tests from the University of Texas High...Read More
Exam for Acceleration According to Texas State Board of Education rules, school districts must offer Examinations for Acceleration (EA) at every grade level and for every subject area offered in grades K-12. To help schools...Read More
2023–24 Course Catalog High School 2023–24 High School Course Catalog: English 2023–24 Programs of Study Middle School 2023–24 Middle School Course Catalog: English 2022–23 Course Catalog High School 2022–23 High School Course...Read More
LISD middle school curriculum servers as the bridge between the foundations taught in elementary school and the exploration of skills and talents in high school. Through middle school, students can discover their passions and...Read More
Mission: AVID’s mission is to close the opportunity gap by preparing all students for college readiness and success in a global society. AVID is implemented in more than 7,500 schools in 47 states across the U.S., plus schools...Read More
Advanced academic programs are a high priority in Leander ISD, with a goal of challenging each and every child to learn to their maximum ability. LISD works diligently to develop and coordinate a full range of academic programs...Read More
- All Six #1LISD High Schools Perform at Choral Showcase September 19, 2023From Bollywood tunes to choral classics to Mr. Brightside, the 2023 Choral Showcase performance was one to remember.
- Leander ISD Celebrates Campus Technologist Appreciation Week September 18, 2023From September 18–22, Leander ISD is celebrating Campus Tech Appreciation Week alongside National IT Professionals Week.
- Nominations Open for Elementary School #30 Name September 15, 2023Please submit name options for the Elementary School #30 school through our online form below. Names must comply with the rules set in policy CW (Local). The deadline to submit nominations is Sept. 29.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]