Léelo en español aquí Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better...Read More
Homebound services are for students who are confined to home or hospital for 4 or more school weeks. Services are available to both general education and special education students based on certain criteria per TEA....Read More
Response to Intervention (RTI) is the practice of providing high quality intervention instruction that is matched to a student’s need and assessing progress frequently to make sound instructional decisions. Students receive...Read More
Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act prevents discrimination against students with substantially limiting disabilities that affect one or more major life activities. Eligible students are provided reasonable...Read More
The Department of Intervention Services works to implement intervention in alignment with LISD’s vision and to determine the best structure for these supports in our rapidly growing district. Special Programs Handbook...Read More
The upcoming Destination…Life Regional Transition Fair and Conference event is designed to highlight the supports and resources that are available to individuals with disabilities as they transition from high school into...Read More
The upcoming Destination…Life Regional Transition Fair and Conference event is designed to highlight the supports and resources that are available to individuals with disabilities as they transition from high school...Read More
The Supplemental Reading Program (SRP) in Leander ISD focuses on students most in need of intensive reading intervention based on district qualifying criteria. The elements of the program include: Thirty-minute long daily...Read More
The purpose of Child Find is to locate, identify and evaluate children from birth to 21 years of age and their possible need for special education and related services. Child Find is a free referral and information service...Read More
The Leander ISD dyslexia program is designed to provide a short-term, intensive reading intervention for children who qualify for services, based upon district and state qualification criteria. Services are offered to qualifying...Read More
- “Destination… Life” Transition Fair March 1, 2024Leander ISD staff and students, and community members from around Central Texas came together on Saturday Feb. 24, 2024 at McNeil High School in Round Rock ISD, for this years annual "Destination... Life" Transition Fair and Conference.
- Student Transfer Window for 2024–25 Now Open March 1, 2024Leander ISD will be offering two transfer opportunities during the month of March. * We will offer our traditional transfer options for currently enrolled students. * We will also offer a "request to remain" transfer option for secondary students who are rezoned for the 2024–2025 school year and qualify to remain at their current campus.
- Good Luck at State: Girls Basketball March 1, 2024Good luck to the Cedar Park High School girls basketball team, playing in the UIL State Girls Basketball Semifinals at the Alamodome in San Antonio. The Timberwolves will play Mansfield Timberview Feb. 29 at 8:30 p.m.
- Careers: Plant Services October 27, 2023We are hiring! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re thinking of the future when we can come together as a community once again, and to do that, we’ll need you! HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Looking for a career change? Want to make a difference in your community? Join our Plant Services department and […]
- Running for the Leander ISD School Board FAQs October 2, 2023How many members are on the Leander ISD School Board and how long do they serve? The Board consists of seven members serving terms of four years, with elections held on the November uniform election date in even numbered years. The terms of half of the Board members, or as near to half as possible, […]
- Election Reminder for Staff October 2, 2023As election season approaches, it is a good time to remind everyone that school district employees are prohibited from using district resources to advocate for or against a particular candidate, party, or measure. District resources include our mail/email systems, as well as campus/classroom/teacher websites and social media accounts. Employees are free to support any political […]