- Supplemental Reading Program (SRP) January 25, 2021The Supplemental Reading Program (SRP) in Leander ISD focuses on students most in need of intensive reading intervention based on district qualifying criteria. The elements of the program include: Thirty-minute long daily supplemental small group instruction (pull-out or push-in) taught by an SRP teacher in addition to Core Reading Instruction provided by the classroom teacher […]
- Copia Report May 11, 2020On October 21, 2019, Copia Consulting LLC conducted a focus group with seven parents of students with special needs, two of which were also district employees. These parents were identified and invited by the district to participate. The purpose of the focus group was to gather information regarding successes, failures, concerns, needs and ideas for […]
- Student Conduct on Buses October 10, 2018Rules for Student Conduct on LISD School Buses For your own safety and that of other riders: Stay seated in your assigned seat. Keep your whole body inside the bus. Do not throw anything from the bus. Get on and off ONLY at your assigned stop. No pushing, shoving, fighting, shouting or inappropriate language. No […]
- Campus Connection: Running Brushy Middle School March 30, 2022Join Leander ISD Board trustees Gloria Gonzales-Dholakia, Ed.D, Anna Smith and Sade Fashokun for their Campus Connection at RBMS. Being at #TheBrush is to brush with the best!
- The Compass Newsletter, Issue #2 for 2022 January 26, 2022Thank you for navigating the latest edition of The Compass. Leander ISD is celebrating School Board Recognition Month this January. Our seven-member board dedicates selfless time and talent to serving voluntarily. As a direct connection between classroom and community, they help provide a framework in which #1LISD operates. We just want to say thank you! […]
- Special Programs Vision January 12, 2022Parents, teachers, and students in Leander ISD Special Programs talk about our shared vision for service and support across all classrooms.