- COVID-19 Update: New Health Response Protocols July 29, 2021We recognize the benefits of having kids in school. As the 2021-2022 school year approaches, we need your help to keep our schools open and our students and staff healthy. These practical recommendations include: encouraging all students, staff, and campus visitors to wear masks, practicing frequent hand washing, self-monitoring for symptoms, and staying home when […]
- District to Host Next Vaccine Clinic Thursday, Aug. 5 at LISD Technology Building July 29, 2021Leander ISD will hold a free COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the LISD Technology Building (315 S. West Drive, Leander) from 4-8 p.m. next Thursday, August 5. Moderna, Pfizer (age 12 and up) and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available.No insurance or ID is required to receive a vaccine. We are working with our local […]
- Board Briefs: July 22, 2021 July 27, 2021During its July 22 Leander ISD Board of Trustees meeting, the Board recognized outstanding students, reviewed a community-led committee’s recommendations for a November bond election, and received a construction update.
- Supplemental Pay Update – July 2021 July 22, 2021Update July 23, 2021, at 11 a.m. Unfortunately, the supplemental payments for about 630 employees working summer school and athletic camps in June did not deposit on July 23 as expected. We are working with our payroll software vendor to troubleshoot and rerun these paychecks. We are incredibly sorry for the delay. Our payroll team […]
- mLISD: Scholarships June 17, 2021mLISD Scholarship Procedures We understand that paying the non-refundable security deposit may be difficult for some families. We have limited scholarships available for students for families with financial needs. To apply for a scholarship; follow these steps: Read the mLISD Handbook mLISD Handbook – English mLISD Handbook – Spanish In-Person Student: If you have a financial […]
- COVID-19: Health Response Protocols June 1, 2021Current Status: **YELLOW Leander ISD will continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 in our LISD community and implement prevention strategies to the largest extent practical. Throughout the past year of this Global Pandemic, the number of students and staff contracted and exposed to COVID-19 has varied from day to day and month to month. […]