The Business & Financial Services department supports the district’s educational mission through accountable and effective management of district funds.
Policies and Procedures
Public Finance Team
Statistics, Ratings, and Presentations
Distribution in Leander ISD supports:
- Distribution of goods and services
- Central warehouse
- Mail services – internal and external
- Surplus sales and storage
- Records retention
- Textbooks and other instructional materials
Current receiving hours
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Budget Information
- Check Registers
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Energy Usage
- Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas (FIRST)
- Public Comments on Proposed Rulemaking
- Tax Rate and more Tax Information
For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page.