The Business & Financial Services department supports the district’s educational mission through accountable and effective management of district funds.
Distribution in Leander ISD supports:
- Distribution of goods and services
- Central warehouse
- Mail services – internal and external
- Surplus sales and storage
- Records retention
- Textbooks and other instructional materials
Current receiving hours
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
- Budget Information
- Check Registers
- Debt Management
- Energy Usage
- Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas (FIRST)
- Public Comments on Proposed Rulemaking
- Tax Rate and more Tax Information
For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page.