View page in English ¡Estamos contratando y entrenando nuevos conductores para nuestros buses...Read More
Bus route information for eligible riders is available in TransFinder. Please check this site routinely over the first few weeks of school for routing updates. The Leander ISD Transportation Department uses SMART Tag – a...Read More
What is a double bus route? If we have a bus route without an available bus driver to drive it, we ask another driver to cover their route plus a second route. The driver will do their usual route first, drop off all students,...Read More
Leander ISD believes every child deserves safe passage from their home to school and back again. We encourage our community to be mindful of bus stop safety to help ensure all our students have safe travels to and from school....Read More
Rules for Student Conduct on LISD School Buses For your own safety and that of other riders: Stay seated in your assigned seat.Keep your whole body inside the bus.Do not throw anything from the bus.Get on and off ONLY at your...Read More
Hazardous Route Rating Matrix The LISD Board of Trustees adopted the Hazardous Routes Rating Matrix on Oct. 17, 2019. This matrix will be used to rate students’ walking routes to school to determine if it meets the...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]