Voters Pass Propositions A & B; Board Places Decided. Read more The Board canvassed election results at the Nov. 18, 2022 meeting. Official Election Results from November 2022 Board of Trustee, Place 1 Board of Trustee,...Read More
Category: Board of Trustees
Current Term October 2021 – November 2022 Bio Sade Fashokun has lived in Cedar Park for more than seven years with her husband and two kids who attend Westside Elementary School and Cedar Park Middle School. She began...Read More
Current Term November 2018 – November 2022 Officer Position Secretary Bio Elexis Grimes has lived in Leander Independent School District since 2007 with her husband, Lyle, and two sons. As a mother, she watched her oldest...Read More
Current Term November 2018 – November 2022 Bio Aaron Johnson was elected to the Leander ISD Board of Trustees in May 2011. During his tenure on the Board, he has served in the role of Board President and Vice President....Read More
Current Term November 2020 – November 2024 Bio Anna Smith was elected to the Leander ISD Board of Trustees in November 2020. Smith’s passion and commitment for every child to receive the best opportunity and education...Read More
Current Term November 2020 – November 2024 Bio Christine Mauer was elected to the Board of Trustees in November of 2020 and has been a resident of Cedar Park for 16 years. She has been married to her husband Bill for 20...Read More
Current Term November 2018 – November 2022 Officer Position Vice President Bio Dr. Gloria Gonzales-Dholakia is the proud mother of three LISD students. She has a Bachelor’s degree in biology, a master’s degree, and a...Read More
Current Term November 2018 – November 2022 Officer Position President Bio Trish Bode was elected to the Leander ISD Board of Trustees in May 2015, and she currently serves as President of the Board. She previously served as...Read More
Voters Pass Propositions A & B; Board Places Decided. Read more Information for the Candidates Saturday, July 23, 2022, is the first day candidates may file an application for a place on the ballot for the Nov. 8, 2022 Board...Read More
- Board Briefs: Nov. 15, 2022 November 16, 2022During its Nov. 15 workshop, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed the following topics: *Latest demographer’s report *Rising Costs, Shifting Student Population Impacting Long Range Plan *Attendance rezoning process for middle schools and high schools *Continued work of the Citizens’ Facility Advisory Committee
- Application for New DEI Advisory Members November 15, 2022The Leander ISD Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is seeking applications to join the DEI Advisory Committee.
- Pulse Survey Information; Opt-Out Form Available November 14, 2022As we implement our five-year Strategic Plan and Community-Based Accountability Systems, the district will be conducting periodic “Pulse Surveys” of parents, teachers, and students. These Pulse Surveys will typically be short – five to 10 questions in length. An opt-out form is available.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]