Have an immediate question? Please utilize our support page and Let’s Talk to get an answer...Read More
Leander ISD publishes a bi-weekly newsletter featuring the news, announcements, and information families need. This newsletter, The Compass, is published directly to our families, students, and staff through the Remind system,...Read More
Safety and security is our top priority. We believe relationships are critical to successful schools, and ultimately, our families and students are the best partners in keeping our schools safe. Our principals and school...Read More
The School and Community Relations department supports campuses by coordinating and encouraging community involvement in Leander ISD schools. Whether it’s after-school programs, volunteering or communications and community...Read More
Leander ISD advertising incorporates the district’s core values, mission and vision into a customizable, multifaceted partnership program for businesses in the greater Leander/Cedar Park community, and beyond. Contact the...Read More
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- VHS Represents LISD, Texas at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade November 24, 2022The Vandegrift High School Band & Vision Dance Company shined in front of a national audience Thursday during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.
- Board Briefs: Nov. 15, 2022 November 16, 2022During its Nov. 15 workshop, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed the following topics: *Latest demographer’s report *Rising Costs, Shifting Student Population Impacting Long Range Plan *Attendance rezoning process for middle schools and high schools *Continued work of the Citizens’ Facility Advisory Committee
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]