The purpose of this site is to offer transparency for our Leander ISD community regarding the...Read More
LISD high school programs incorporate passions into college and occupational skills needed in the work force. With a positive environment, students can experience community and be challenged academically to achieve the highest...Read More
The Community Curriculum Advisory Committee (CCAC) is a group of LISD parents, teachers, principals, students, business and community members who gather with the primary function to advise on the written, taught, and tested...Read More
2024-25 Course Catalog High School 2024-25 High School Course Catalog: English 2024-25 Programs of Study Middle School 2024–25 Middle School Course Catalog: English 2023–24 Course Catalog High School 2023–24 High School Course...Read More
LISD middle school curriculum servers as the bridge between the foundations taught in elementary school and the exploration of skills and talents in high school. Through middle school, students can discover their passions and...Read More
The elementary curriculum provides the framework for instruction in Leander ISD. It promotes understanding, facilitates the transfer of knowledge to new and different settings and supports differentiation to meet the needs of...Read More
Leander ISD is committed to helping all students plan for a bright and promising future. Our district prides itself on providing an academically rigorous and challenging program for all students. Ours is a college-going culture,...Read More
- “Destination… Life” Transition Fair March 1, 2024Leander ISD staff and students, and community members from around Central Texas came together on Saturday Feb. 24, 2024 at McNeil High School in Round Rock ISD, for this years annual "Destination... Life" Transition Fair and Conference.
- Student Transfer Window for 2024–25 Now Open March 1, 2024Leander ISD will be offering two transfer opportunities during the month of March. * We will offer our traditional transfer options for currently enrolled students. * We will also offer a "request to remain" transfer option for secondary students who are rezoned for the 2024–2025 school year and qualify to remain at their current campus.
- Good Luck at State: Girls Basketball March 1, 2024Good luck to the Cedar Park High School girls basketball team, playing in the UIL State Girls Basketball Semifinals at the Alamodome in San Antonio. The Timberwolves will play Mansfield Timberview Feb. 29 at 8:30 p.m.
- Careers: Plant Services October 27, 2023We are hiring! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re thinking of the future when we can come together as a community once again, and to do that, we’ll need you! HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Looking for a career change? Want to make a difference in your community? Join our Plant Services department and […]
- Running for the Leander ISD School Board FAQs October 2, 2023How many members are on the Leander ISD School Board and how long do they serve? The Board consists of seven members serving terms of four years, with elections held on the November uniform election date in even numbered years. The terms of half of the Board members, or as near to half as possible, […]
- Election Reminder for Staff October 2, 2023As election season approaches, it is a good time to remind everyone that school district employees are prohibited from using district resources to advocate for or against a particular candidate, party, or measure. District resources include our mail/email systems, as well as campus/classroom/teacher websites and social media accounts. Employees are free to support any political […]