Voters approve bond proposition to replace technology devices, reject propositions A and C Unofficial Election Results from November 2021 Proposition No. A THE ISSUANCE OF $727,210,817 OF BONDS BY THE LEANDER INDEPENDENT SCHOOL...Read More
The Bond Oversight Committee (BOC) is an administrative committee of 25 community members. The BOC reviews the status of capital projects, bond expenditures, project schedules and the timelines of bond projects. Committee...Read More
Unofficial Election Results from November 2017 Proposition No. A “The issuance of $454,405.000 of school building bonds for constructing, acquiring, renovating, improving and equipping school buildings and the purchase of...Read More
Leander ISD passed a bond election to address the needs of growth and safety. LISD serves more than 40,000 students across 42 schools and 200 square miles. The district is expected to grow by about 1,200 new students each year....Read More
Attendance Zones Attendance Zones Attendance Zones MapsFuture Attendance ZoningSchool Feeder PatternsStreet Directory Listing Construction In Leander ISD, our construction team works to build and maintain outstanding, versatile...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]