2022 – 2026 Guiding Principles VISION The #1LISD community cultivates each student...Read More
The Districtwide Educational Improvement Council (DWEIC) is a committee of parents, business and community members, teachers, principals, and other district staff who advise the Board in establishing and reviewing the District’s...Read More
View page in English Somos los maestros y personal de apoyo de Leander ISD enfocados en la participación e inspiración de los estudiantes para alcanzar un éxito duradero para la vida. Somos un distrito de rápido crecimiento, que...Read More
Under Construction: Additional information will be added to this page in the near future. Leander ISD commits to providing equitable educational access and opportunity for every student every day. The Office of Diversity, Equity...Read More
The Aspiring Administrator Academy is designed for current Leander ISD staff committed to developing their leadership skills in preparation of becoming an Assistant Principal. Participants must attend the monthly academy...Read More
Through a unique partnership between Concordia University Texas and Leander Independent School...Read More
District Committee Applications for the 2022-2023 school year have now closed. Applicants should hear from the individual committee that they applied to. Thank you for your interest in serving on our committees. District...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]