The review process for 2022–23 has completed. Please visit the Instructional Materials Selection page to see current-year materials. 2022–23 School Year During the 2022–23 school year, Leander ISD will review the following...Read More
FIR’s are requests made by the campus that require any addition, or modification to the building or surrounding grounds. Anything added to the campus after being built, requires an FIR. FIR Guidelines FIR – PDF...Read More
For the last two decades, Leander ISD has been celebrating students in Vocational Services...Read More
The purpose of the School Safety and Security Committee is to:Periodically provide recommendations to the district’s board of trustees and district administrators regarding updating the district multi-hazard emergency operations...Read More
Leander ISD believes in ongoing conversations and feedback from all of our community members relating to a variety of topics throughout the year. Several programs and initiatives also have specific windows of time where they accept applications. This page is intended to provide a single location to see all of these timely topics.Read More
June 20, 2023 – Effective 2024-25: Secondary Zoning, Transfer Exceptions & Athletic Eligibility GuidelinesJune 8, 2023 – Board Approved 2024-25 MS & HS Attendance Zoning Board Adopted Secondary Zoning High...Read More
- Board Briefs: Sept. 21, 2023 September 23, 2023During its Sept. 21 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Reviewing a recommendation by the Long-Range Planning Committee to build an early childhood center in the northern area of our district * Authorizing LISD to join TEA A-F Accountability Lawsuit * Receiving an update from Legislative Committee ahead of an anticipated […]
- Leander ISD Joins Coalition of School Districts in A-F Accountability Lawsuit September 22, 2023Leander ISD joins dozens of Texas school districts in a lawsuit against the Texas Education Agency regarding its A-F Accountability System.
- All Six #1LISD High Schools Perform at Choral Showcase September 19, 2023From Bollywood tunes to choral classics to Mr. Brightside, the 2023 Choral Showcase performance was one to remember.
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]