In order to successfully complete your orientation, you need to view all the information on the page. Once you have reviewed all of the information on this orientation site, please complete your new hire forms and turn them in...Read More
View page in English Para el año escolar 2022–23, los estudiantes con transferencia previamente aprobada dentro del distrito, no necesitarán reaplicar cada año para permanecer en la misma escuela. Si los estudiantes en...Read More
View page in English El periodo de transferencia para el año escolar 2022–23 abrirá el 7 de marzo y cierra el 1° de abril. Después del 1° de abril, no se considerarán ni aceptarán solicitudes adicionales de transferencia. El...Read More
View page in English Las zonas de asistencia de Leander ISD delinean a qué escuela primaria, secundaria o preparatoria asisten los niños de un vecindario o zona en particular. Listado de directorio de calles El listado de...Read More
View page in English En Leander ISD, usamos instrumentos de valoración general de aprendizaje, tales como MAP Growth y los Indicadores de Progreso de Istation (ISIP por sus siglas en inglés), para determinar lo que el estudiante...Read More
Early College High School website The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours),...Read More
All Instructional Materials will be selected using the district process in accordance with Texas State law, Texas Education Agency guidelines, and LISD Board Policy. Teachers will be instrumental in the process of review and...Read More
Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we...Read More
Voters approve bond proposition to replace technology devices, reject propositions A and C Unofficial Election Results from November 2021 Proposition No. A THE ISSUANCE OF $727,210,817 OF BONDS BY THE LEANDER INDEPENDENT SCHOOL...Read More
Current Term October 2021 – November 2022 Bio Sade Fashokun has lived in Cedar Park for more than seven years with her husband and two kids who attend Westside Elementary School and Cedar Park Middle School. She began...Read More
- LISD Teams Compete at DI Globals; VHS Team 1 Wins Engineering Challenge August 15, 2022Vandegrift High School Destination Imagination (DI) Team 1 placed first in their category – the “Roll With It” engineering challenge – at the 2022 DI Global Competition in Kansas City at the end of May. Vandegrift HS DI Team 1 was one of six LISD teams to compete in the DI Global Finals. Their challenge […]
- Laces for Leander Holds Annual Shoe Drive for LISD Students August 12, 2022On Aug. 3, teams from four Leander ISD football teams participated in a competition to "Stuff the Truck" at Toyota Cedar Park.
- The Compass: Aug. 10, 2022 Back-To-School Edition August 10, 2022As we wind down the summer, we are looking forward to having our students back in school! Here are some important things for you to know as we lean into the new year.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]