Léelo en español aquí Remote Conferencing is a separate Texas Education Agency (TEA) approved program from our own RLP. Remote conferencing will be used if we need to temporarily close a classroom or school grade level due to...Read More
Léelo en español aquí Kindergarten Registration is NOW Open Our Kindergarten Vision is that each kindergarten graduate is prepared with a foundation of social, emotional, physical, and academic skills to become a productive...Read More
Léelo en español aquí You can use this site to find information about new-student registration (open now for 2022–23), for those entering the Leander ISD system, and for returning-student verification (starting Summer 2022). New...Read More
Léelo en español aquí Home Access Center Login Home Access Center (HAC) provides families with an online tool where they can view helpful student information to support and guide their children through the educational process....Read More
Léelo en español aquí I do not have access to HAC. Now what? All registered families should have access to a Home Access Center (HAC) account. The user name will be the parents email address that belongs to the family member...Read More
- The Compass: Aug. 10, 2022 Back-To-School Edition August 10, 2022As we wind down the summer, we are looking forward to having our students back in school! Here are some important things for you to know as we lean into the new year.
- Board Briefs: August 4, 2022 August 5, 2022During it's Aug. 4 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed COVID protocols, staffing, campus safety, Early College High School, and school finance.
- Dates Set for Class of 2023 Graduation August 5, 2022Leander ISD will salute the graduating Class of 2023 at the HEB Center on May 26 and 27.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]