Welcome to Leander ISD! You can use this site to find information about new-student registration, for those entering the Leander ISD system.
Please bring the registration forms and copies of the following documents to the campus
- a copy of the student’s birth certificate (Note: Parents can go directly to Texas.gov to order a certified birth certificate for $22, the same price as a walk-in or mail order. This online service, offered in English and Spanish, provides parents with a straightforward, secure option for ordering their child’s birth certificate. The orders are fulfilled by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- proof of residency (lease/contract, current utility bill)
- the student’s Social Security card
- immunization record or affidavit of conscience exemption | Immunization Requirements
- most recent report card and standardized test results
- withdrawal papers from your child’s previous school
- a photo identification of parent/guardian
- legal paperwork (divorce decrees, etc.)
If you have any questions, please contact the campus registrar for assistance.
To begin the online registration process, first create an account after clicking on the link below. Enter your email address, name and phone number and create a password for your account. Remember the email address and password associated with your account as Leander ISD will utilize this registration process each year to update information on students returning to our schools. You will then be prompted to enter basic information regarding your child.
Please note: The registration forms work best when using a Chrome web browser.
New-to-District students desiring a transfer must:
- Live within the boundaries of Leander ISD; and
- Enroll at their zoned campus prior to applying for a transfer (Refer to the Street Directory to determine your zoned campus)
- Request transfer to a school listed as open for transfers
- Complete a transfer request after enrollment is complete (Allow 5 business days after enrollment to request a transfer).
- Visit our Student Transfer Webpage to learn more.
- Transfer Application for New-to-District Students
Kindergarten Readiness Information
Dual Language Applications
Visit the Dual Language Enrichment section of the Global Cultures & Languages page for the most up-to-date information.
Stay Engaged with Home Access Center
Home Access Center (HAC) provides families with an online tool where they can view helpful student information to support and guide their children through the educational process. From home or work, at any time of the day or night, parents can access the web portal to track academic achievement. Visit the Home Access Center page to learn more.
Stay Connected with Remind
Please submit questions to Let’s Talk or reach out to our campus registrar.