- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from Incident IQ REQUESTORS:
- Careers: Transportation February 8, 2021We are hiring & training! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re thinking of the future when we can come together as a community once again, and to do that, we’ll need you! Looking for a career change? Want to make a difference in your community? Join our transportation department and support […]
- Employee Freedom of Speech January 20, 2021Occasionally, controversial political issues, elections, and/or religious and social issues bleed over into the workplace and/or classroom, creating a distraction to the learning environment. PLEASE NOTE that this document is not inclusive, but rather a general overview of considerations and possibilities. Please contact Human Resources or the Legal Services if you have any questions or […]
- Board Briefs: May 25, 2023 May 26, 2023During its May 25 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Spotlight on Learning: Steiner Ranch Elementary * Board Approves Employee Compensation Package * Superintendent's Student Advisory Council Brings Practical Solution to the Table * Progress on the District's Leading Measures * Legislative Update * LISD Welcomes New Principals at Akin and […]
- LISD Board Approves 4% of Midpoint Increase for All Employees May 26, 2023The Board approved a 2023–24 compensation plan with pay raises of 4 percent of midpoint for every staff member. This raise would be reflected in employees’ first 2023–24 paycheck.
- Board Briefs: May 11, 2023 May 13, 2023During its May 11 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Spotlight on Learning: River Ridge Elementary * Board Reviews Employee Compensation Package * District Receives Property Value Estimates, Recapture Projections for 2023 * District Recommends Scenario 2 of Middle School & High School Attendance Rezoning * New Initiative Aimed at Boosting […]