- Careers: Plant Services October 27, 2023We are hiring! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re thinking of the future when we can come together as a community once again, and to do that, we’ll need you! HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Looking for a career change? Want to make a difference in your community? Join our Plant Services department and […]
- HR Support May 5, 2023Submit HR Help Ticket Submit HR Help Ticket Submit Leave Request Contact Human Resources Contact Human Resources: 512-570-0100For employment verifications, please reach out to our third party, Verifent. Leander ISD’s organization Code is E3411C. http://www.verifent.com/ For Student Loan Forgiveness, please email [email protected] Organizational Chart For a districtwide staff listing, visit the Staff Directory page. Resources from […]
- Careers: Transportation February 8, 2021We are hiring & training! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re thinking of the future when we can come together as a community once again, and to do that, we’ll need you! Looking for a career change? Want to make a difference in your community? Join our transportation department and support […]
- Board Briefs: Aug. 24, 2023 August 26, 2023During its Aug. 24 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Spotlight on Learning: New Hope HS * Board Recognitions * Lowering the 2023 Property Tax Rate by More Than 16 Cents From Previous Year * Discussion of House Bill 3 Safety & Security Requirements * Approval of Architects and Construction Managers […]
- Board Briefs: May 25, 2023 May 26, 2023During its May 25 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees agenda included: * Spotlight on Learning: Steiner Ranch Elementary * Board Approves Employee Compensation Package * Superintendent's Student Advisory Council Brings Practical Solution to the Table * Progress on the District's Leading Measures * Legislative Update * LISD Welcomes New Principals at Akin and […]
- LISD Board Approves 4% of Midpoint Increase for All Employees May 26, 2023The Board approved a 2023–24 compensation plan with pay raises of 4 percent of midpoint for every staff member. This raise would be reflected in employees’ first 2023–24 paycheck.