- Careers: Transportation February 8, 2021We are hiring & training! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re thinking of the future when we can come together as a community once again, and to do that, we’ll need you! Looking for a career change? Want to make a difference in your community? Join our transportation department and support […]
- Employee Freedom of Speech January 20, 2021Occasionally, controversial political issues, elections, and/or religious and social issues bleed over into the workplace and/or classroom, creating a distraction to the learning environment. PLEASE NOTE that this document is not inclusive, but rather a general overview of considerations and possibilities. Please contact Human Resources or the Legal Services if you have any questions or […]
- Compensation & Benefits Plan for 2020-21 School Year October 22, 2020Teachers and school staff are not properly compensated for the tremendous efforts, societal impact, and critical roles we play in the lives of students and families, especially during this global pandemic. It is incumbent upon us to continue to keep people and empathy at the forefront of every decision we make, financial or otherwise. Budgeting, […]
- STAFF SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK: APRIL14, 2021 April 15, 2021Introducing the Leander ISD Staff Spotlight! Read about some of our exceptional staff nominated for exemplifying the Leander Way!
- STAFF SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK: April 7, 2021 April 8, 2021Introducing the Leander ISD Staff Spotlight! Read about some of our exceptional staff nominated for exemplifying the Leander Way!
- Leander ISD virtual job fair April 4, 2021Leander ISD is excited to share information for our VIRTUAL Career Fairs coming this Spring!! Candidates will have an opportunity to meet 1:1 with Campus Administrators and learn about opportunities in our great district! This job fair is for candidates seeking teaching and coaching positions. There will be representatives from every campus, as well as […]