- Careers: Transportation February 8, 2021We are hiring & training! Visit the Careers site to apply now. Like you, we’re thinking of the future when we can come together as a community once again, and to do that, we’ll need you! Looking for a career change? Want to make a difference in your community? Join our transportation department and support […]
- Employee Freedom of Speech January 20, 2021Occasionally, controversial political issues, elections, and/or religious and social issues bleed over into the workplace and/or classroom, creating a distraction to the learning environment. PLEASE NOTE that this document is not inclusive, but rather a general overview of considerations and possibilities. Please contact Human Resources or the Legal Services if you have any questions or […]
- Compensation & Benefits Plan for 2020-21 School Year October 22, 2020Teachers and school staff are not properly compensated for the tremendous efforts, societal impact, and critical roles we play in the lives of students and families, especially during this global pandemic. It is incumbent upon us to continue to keep people and empathy at the forefront of every decision we make, financial or otherwise. Budgeting, […]
- Staff Listening Sessions for Compensation Plan May 6, 2022We would like to hear from #1LISD staff about the proposed compensation plan. We have opportunities scheduled for you to share your voice!
- Teacher Certification Event for Community Members May 3, 2022Members of the Leander ISD community who currently hold a bachelor’s degree and looking to add a teaching certification are invited to an informational event on May 12 at Stiles Middle School or May 18 at Four Points Middle School from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Why Become A Texas Teacher: Stable salary and benefits YOU […]
- Staff Spotlight of the Week: April 27, 2022 April 27, 2022Introducing the Leander ISD Staff Spotlight! Read about some of our exceptional staff nominated for exemplifying the Leander Way!