Have an immediate question? Please utilize our support page and Let’s Talk to get an answer...Read More
¡Bienvenidos! Welcome to the new school year! Volunteers are needed to make this program a success. Please consider volunteering for this very rewarding program. Training is provided for all volunteers interested. The purpose of...Read More
While the Parent Teacher Association (PTA), Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA), and Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) are independent organizations, to work with Leander ISD (LISD) campuses and the district, these...Read More
Background Two educational foundations support Leander ISD schools and students through non-profit organizations: the Leander ISD Educational Excellence (LEEF) and the Viper National Education Foundation (VNEF). In the fall of...Read More
The Gold Card is free to Leander ISD residents who are 65 years of age or older. Membership benefits include the following: Free admission to most Leander ISD fine arts events such as plays, musicals and concerts in all district...Read More
- 2023-24 Academic Calendar Feedback December 2, 2022It is time to plan and develop next year's 2023-24 academic calendar.
- Newly Elected Board Members Take Oath of Office; Board Approves Officer Reorganization December 2, 2022At the special Leander ISD Board meeting Dec. 1, three newly elected Trustees – Sade Fashokun in Place 5, Francesca Romans in Place 6 and Paul Gauthier in Place 7 – took the oath of office.
- The Compass: Nov. 30, 2022 November 30, 2022We hope you enjoyed a restful break and time spent with family! This issue of The Compass includes * stand-out performances from high school marching bands; * cross country runners excelling at the state meet; * information on how to become a mentor and make a difference in #1LISD; * and much, much more.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]