Texas Local Government Code, Chapter 176 Leander Independent School District maintains a public internet list of local government officers and disclosure statements covering conflicts of interest. Any individual or business...Read More
Category: Business & Finance
The Leander ISD Purchasing Office is responsible for the centralized procurement of the supplies, materials, equipment and services that are necessary for our schools and offices to function. The Purchasing Office uses a variety...Read More
Budget Information 2022-23 Budget Information Notice of Public Meeting – Budget Hearing June 23, 2022Comparison of Proposed Budget to Prior YearPresentation of Proposed Budget for 2022-23Adopted Budget 2022-23 2021-22...Read More
The Business & Financial Services department supports the district’s educational mission through accountable and effective management of district funds. Distribution Center Distribution in Leander ISD supports: Distribution...Read More
While the Parent Teacher Association (PTA), Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA), and Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) are independent organizations, to work with Leander ISD (LISD) campuses and the district, these...Read More
- The Compass: Aug. 10, 2022 Back-To-School Edition August 10, 2022As we wind down the summer, we are looking forward to having our students back in school! Here are some important things for you to know as we lean into the new year.
- Board Briefs: August 4, 2022 August 5, 2022During it's Aug. 4 meeting, the Leander ISD Board of Trustees discussed COVID protocols, staffing, campus safety, Early College High School, and school finance.
- Dates Set for Class of 2023 Graduation August 5, 2022Leander ISD will salute the graduating Class of 2023 at the HEB Center on May 26 and 27.
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the 9th grade. The ECHS […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]
- Universal Screener October 21, 2021In Leander ISD, we use a universal screener, such as MAP Growth and Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP), to determine what the student knows and is ready to learn next. Throughout September 2021, students in kindergarten through 8th grade were administered the first baseline assessment. The assessment information will support teachers in knowing the instructional […]