Current Term November 2022 – November 2024 Bio Sade Fashokun has lived in Cedar Park since 2014 with her husband and two kids who attend Cedar Park Middle School. She began volunteering in Leander ISD schools shortly after...Read More
Author: Daniel Cernero
The purpose of this site is to offer transparency for our Leander ISD community regarding the...Read More
View page in English Se aproxima la temporada de las elecciones y es un buen momento para recordarle a todo el personal, que los empleados de los distritos escolares tienen prohibido utilizar los recursos del distrito para...Read More
The Districtwide Educational Improvement Council (DWEIC) is a committee of parents, business and community members, teachers, principals, and other district staff who advise the Board in establishing and reviewing the District’s...Read More
- The Compass: Feb. 7, 2023 February 7, 2023Although things in #1LISD slowed down for a couple of cold, icy days, the district is back in action. Catch up on the latest, including * an update on the recent weather’s impact to the academic calendar; * upcoming community forums on middle and high school attendance zones; * a new Feedback & Applications resource […]
- Human Sexuality Curriculum for 2022–23 Offered with Opt-In February 7, 2023In Leander ISD, students in Grades 7–9 are taught Human Sexuality Curriculum through presentations by LifeGuard, an independent organization. Parents or legal guardians are required to opt-in their student to participate.
- 2023–24 Academic Calendar Approved; 2024–25 Drafted February 7, 2023At the Jan. 26 Board meeting, Trustees approved the 2023–24 academic calendar, closing out a monthslong process of community feedback and consideration of multiple options.
- Guidelines for Assisting Students with the Costs of Fine Arts Participation November 2, 2022Philosophy Statement LISD desires that no student is to be denied the opportunity to participate in a fine arts organization due to their family’s socio-economic situation. History of the Program The program was established in the 2006–2007 school year and was intended to provide assistance for LISD students in performing arts and cheer organizations. The […]
- Early College High School January 20, 2022The Early College HS initiative is an open-enrollment program that blends college and high school coursework, enabling students to earn up to two years of college credit (60 hours), tuition-free, while enrolled in high school. English Presentation Spanish Presentation Application Applicants must be current LISD 8th-grade students in good standing to be advanced to the […]
- Special Programs: Handbook November 5, 2021Vision Watch on YouTube Index The Special Programs and Services Handbook serves as a resource to families, teachers, and students who qualify for services, as well as the general public, to better understand the opportunities we provide. Special Programs Process Resources Roles & Responsibilities Click on the graphic below to see the details for each […]